Beaufort County Health Department offers the following COVID vaccinations:
- 1st dose (Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J)
- 2nd dose (Pfizer or Moderna)
- 3rd dose for immunocompromised (Pfizer or Moderna)
- 1st booster (Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J)
- 2nd booster (Pfizer or Moderna)
If you are interested in recieving any of the above COVID vaccinations, please call 252-946-1902 to make an appointment.
Check with your doctor’s office and local pharmacies regarding COVID vaccine availability.
If transportation is needed for testing, call BATS at 252-946-5778 no later than 1:00 pm the business day prior.
Drive Thru testing @ 810 Hackney Avenue -Temple of Jesus Christ Family Life Center
- Monday through Friday; 9:00am to 6:00pm
- No appointment needed
At Home Testing
If you want to order a free at home COVID test kit – click on the link below. (One pack per household).
View more information about COVID-19 in Beaufort County.
"Beaufort County Health Department's mission is to promote, protect, and enhance the quality of life of our population by providing accessible quality public health services and education in order to improve the wellness of the community within a healthy environment."
Here are just a few of the things Beaufort County Public Health staff does to keep you and your family safe and healthy!
- Inspects restaurants, public school cafeterias, public swimming pools, and septic systems.
- Monitors, investigates, and implements control measures to help prevent diseases.
- Provides education to the public to make healthier lifestyle choices.
- Provides a variety of personal health care services to meet the needs of county residents.
- Provides immunizations to protect individuals and the community.
- Provides nutrition services for children and pregnant women.
Stay Connected with Us
Follow us on:
Programs & Services Provided
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Program
- Care Management for At-Risk Children
- Care Management for High-Risk Pregnancies
- Communicable Disease Services
- Disaster and Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental Health
- Employee Health
- Family Planning
- Health Education and Promotion
- Healthy Beginnings
- Healthy Living
- HIV and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Prenatal Care
- Tuberculosis Control
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)