Anyone who is 5 years and older and wishes to make an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine shot can call the COVID-19 call center at 252-940-6150 or make an appointment online.
- Beaufort County Health Department offers daily COVID-19 testing,
- Monday through Friday,7:30 am to 11:00 am.
- No appointment needed!
- If transportation is needed for testing, call BATS at 252-946-5778 no later than 1:00 pm the business day prior.
View more information about COVID-19 in Beaufort County.
"Beaufort County Health Department's mission is to promote, protect, and enhance the quality of life of our population by providing accessible quality public health services and education in order to improve the wellness of the community within a healthy environment."
Preventing the Spread of COVID-19
- Here are just a few of the things Beaufort County Public Health staff does to keep you and your family safe and healthy!
- Inspects restaurants, public school cafeterias, public swimming pools, and septic systems.
- Monitors, investigates, and implements control measures to help prevent diseases.
- Provides education to the public to make healthier lifestyle choices.
- Provides a variety of health care services to meet the needs of county residents.
- Provides immunizations to protect individuals and the community.
- Provides nutrition services for children and pregnant women.
Stay Connected with Us
Follow us on:
Programs & Services Provided
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Program
- Care Coordination for Children
- Communicable Disease Services
- Disaster and Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental Health
- Family Planning
- Health Education and Promotion
- Healthy Beginnings
- Healthy Living
- HIV and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Pregnancy Care Management
- Prenatal Care
- Tuberculosis Control
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)